Thursday, June 23, 2016

I'm now onto book two of Richard Holmes' brilliant biographies of Coleridge. I feel like I've spent the last few weeks submerged in the recesses of Coleridge's genius and wild brain, I'll be sad when I've finished the book!


I'm delighted that The Manchester Review have published my poem sequence on Dunoon's Victorian pier  - 'She Lay Down Deep Beneath the Sea' - in their current issue.

Dunoon's Victorian Pier this morning!















The reading list I submitted to POETRY is now up on the blog here - I've finished reading the Ted Hughes biography and obviously I'm now reading the Coleridge books.

A new magazine of Scottish poetry I've been impressed with is the Glasgow-based Raum. I was pleased to have a poem in their recent issue, a beautifully produced magazine with a broad range of poetry, they're definitely worth checking out. 

No comments: