Friday, April 05, 2013

"We and the members of the editorial board have read with interest your submission, and we have the pleasure in telling you..."

Three poems accepted by Poetry Salzburg Review!!

I opened with trepidation the envelope that arrived this morning with Universitat Salzburg printed on the front. An absolutely gorgeous magazine, I'm so excited to have poems in their next issue! Of course they never took the poem I was sure if they would if they were taking any! And I've vastly redrafted the poems I'd submitted to them (as I am in the bad habit of doing!). I will return the proofs today and walk about with a stupid big smile on my face!

8 comments:

Roxana said...

congratulations!!! :-)

Marion McCready said...

thankyou :)

swiss said...

nicely done!

Marion McCready said...

thanks :)

Marion said...

Wow, that is amazing! Congratulations!!! Let us know which issue it is so we can buy it. xo

Marion McCready said...

thanks marion! I feel like I'm talking to myself :)

Dominic Rivron said...

Congratulations. It's good to be able to stick a feather in one's cap from time to time!

Marion McCready said...

thanks dominic :)