Thursday, September 19, 2019


Nice to have a couple of my poems in the summer edition of Poetry Salzburg Review with its characteristically beautiful cover. It's really packed full of poems and very good read! I have a three-part poem about Inveraray Castle in it. I've added the first part below.

I have a few more castle poems submitted out into the world, hopefully I'll find homes for them soon!

























My other poem in the mag is a good example of a line that pops into my head but refuses to go anywhere. I liked the rhythm of it but it just wouldn't lead to anything. Luckily I was able to sneak it into the title of this poem, here's the first stanza -



2 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Marion just wanted to let you know that I am reading here as well as following you on the instything. I love poetry and until now, have only shown it on my journal blog (from time to time). Recently, I have taken to submitting items on Medium, which I had not heard of until last month. As you are already a published poet, it may not interest you, but I am finding it a fun place for interaction. Cheers, YAM xx

Marion McCready said...

Hi Yam, nice to know you are here! Thanks for that Xx